Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

midwayfair

Quote from: mth5044 on July 02, 2013, 02:18:52 PM
Quote from: midwayfair on July 02, 2013, 02:14:07 PM
Quote from: mth5044 on July 02, 2013, 01:55:00 PM
Damn pickdropper. What do I have to do to get one of those plates  :icon_eek:

A pickdropper enclosure is part of one of the prizes for the 10th Anniversary Contest. ;) hint hint!

Good thing I'm participating then, no?  ;D

My comment was not just for your benefit. It was a public service announcement to make you fight for it.  :icon_twisted:
My band, Midway Fair: www.midwayfair.org. Myself's music and things I make: www.jonpattonmusic.com. DIY pedal demos: www.youtube.com/jonspatton. PCBs of my Bearhug Compressor and Cardinal Harmonic Tremolo are available from http://www.1776effects.com!

endorphin

^Nice builds guys, the quality just keeps getting better an better.  :)

My first tubescreamer clone, forgot to take gutshot pics before I sold it though.

60% of the time it works everytime...

ca cat

Couple of artistic / pure RNR shots  :)

Jamin' with JaM IT FX - www.jamitfx.com

rousejeremy

Les Paul's and JD. Seems legit.
Consistency is a worthy adversary

www.jeremyrouse.weebly.com

darron

been wanting to post this for a little while.

i feel a bit embarrassed because it comes up looking very "Lyons-y". Wasn't intentional but became pretty obvious to me. Hopefully John will be flattered, so they would say:

Blood, Sweat & Flux. Pedals made with lasers and real wires!

tony grazioso

John Lyons

^ Looks good Darron! Even down to my brown wire.  :D

Basic Audio Pedals
www.basicaudio.net/

haveyouseenhim

• SUPPORTER
http://www.youtube.com/haveyouseenhim89

I'm sorry sir, we only have the regular ohms.

darron

Quote from: John Lyons on July 03, 2013, 12:47:04 AM
^ Looks good Darron! Even down to my brown wire.  :D

Cheers John :D
I've got a massive spool of blue teflon that was 1,000ft but it didn't look right when i used it with the brown pcb and resistors. this looked more 'earthy'. it's a different spin from my usual modern hi-fi sort of approach.
Blood, Sweat & Flux. Pedals made with lasers and real wires!

Haddock

Hallo,

very nice builds here, great. My last build, a birthday present for our Bassist. SFT and Philosophers Tone in a Box.

greetings
Urs

Govmnt_Lacky

Quote from: Haddock on July 03, 2013, 10:33:30 AM
Hallo,

very nice builds here, great. My last build, a birthday present for our Bassist. SFT and Philosophers Tone in a Box.

Very impressive Urs!!

When I first saw your posting in here... I raced to see if it was YOU KNOW WHAT.  ::)
A Veteran is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America
for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

haveyouseenhim

Quote from: Govmnt_Lacky on July 03, 2013, 12:19:57 PM
When I first saw your posting in here... I raced to see if it was YOU KNOW WHAT.  ::)

Maybe next year...... :icon_mrgreen:
  • SUPPORTER
http://www.youtube.com/haveyouseenhim89

I'm sorry sir, we only have the regular ohms.

electrosonic

Solar rechargeable lm386 amp , went off into the woods to help a friend build his cabin. Kind of a rush build - finished it at 1am the night before I left. The solar panel trickle charges 4 AA batteries, it has a 1/8" stereo jack for a mp3 player. I adapted a leftover pcb fabbed from another project.

In use at the cabin

Andrew.
  • SUPPORTER

Govmnt_Lacky

Quote from: electrosonic on July 03, 2013, 01:40:38 PM
Solar rechargeable lm386 amp , went off into the woods to help a friend build his cabin. Kind of a rush build - finished it at 1am the night before I left. The solar panel trickle charges 4 AA batteries, it has a 1/8" stereo jack for a mp3 player. I adapted a leftover pcb fabbed from another project.

Absolute GENIUS!!!

Stay thirsty my friend!   :icon_wink:
A Veteran is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America

jimilee

My artwork looks like crayons compared to you guys BUT
  This was a joint effort by a fellow forum member over at BYOC,phreek. It's an etched Dr. Phybes, The guts are way out of control,so no guts shot of this boy. Phreek did this inside, and I did the outside.

Govmnt_Lacky

ch1naski

Am I the only one who doesn't see the image?

Never mind, I see it now
Mockingbird wish me luck.

jimilee

Quote from: Govmnt_Lacky on July 03, 2013, 02:32:59 PM
Quote from: tony grazioso on July 03, 2013, 12:08:45 AM

WTF is it?  ;D
Looks like an overdrive with a boost, only the boost (on the left) ends up being first in the chain unless order of appearance doesn't mean anything on the board.

Hexjibber

Violet Ram's Head Muff with tweaks* I finished last night.

*added mid pot (from Hoof schem), 10uf tantalums on input and output (Pharoah), lowered limiting resistors to 5.1k for more gain (Supercollider), 3 x 2N5089 & 1 x MSPA18 (Pharoah/Supercollider). Tried messing around with various clipping diodes (LEDs/1N4001) but ended up reverting to stock. Also tried putting 2N1308's in Q2 & Q3 (Hoof), like the sound, nice and open more like an overdrive but can't decide whether I like them or the fuzzy saturated higher gain silicons, decisions!

Haddock

Quote from: haveyouseenhim on July 03, 2013, 01:40:27 PM
Quote from: Govmnt_Lacky on July 03, 2013, 12:19:57 PM

Maybe next year...... :icon_mrgreen:

I hope not..........