News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seedlings

mthibeau, your finish paint flaws are fantastic - they add character, warmth and happiness!  (I very much mean this to be complimentary!!!)

CHAD

kaycee

A couple of Heathkit TA 28's finished with alcohol inks, stick on lettering and stamping. The sunburst one has a voltage regulator so I can run it off of my PSU and have an indicator LED. The other one is 1.5v pen battery only. Great OD/Fuzzstortion.

darron

Blood, Sweat & Flux. Pedals made with lasers and real wires!

ppcnostalgic

Built this nice overdrive, based on a project by some italian guys Soundwave Design. It's a(nother) Centaur clone with better ICs and a triple way clipping: Germanium diodes (OA91), leds (5mm red + yellow), MOS (2x 2N700 + Bat 41). The led position pushes the sound
into light distortion territory, I like it very much. Boxed in a Hammond 1590B.

bluebunny

Here's another "Son of Clay Jones" overdrive, built to order for a friend in Germany:

And looking remarkably identical to the one I did previously, also now in the possession of someone else:

• SUPPORTER
Ohm's Law - much like Coles Law, but with less cabbage...

liagasg

My "Blue Spider" Overdrive, with a gain boost switch. Finished, and light emitting!  :icon_biggrin:

Warlord Custom

ch1naski

Some really brilliant, beautiful designs here, these last couple of days.
Very inspiring.
Mockingbird wish me luck.

Güero

Curing the infection one bullet at a time.

tveen323

My DIY tubedrivers!
And a small piece of an older build, a DynaComp.

rousejeremy

Awesome Tube Drivers! Didn't even know they were DIYable.
Consistency is a worthy adversary

www.jeremyrouse.weebly.com

guitarmageddon

As I pinched the cut down 125B-box-into-wedge idea from here, it only seemed fair to post this here. ;)
Fuzz rite.

Cut it with a hand saw, didn't have to monkey with it too much, just deepen and tap the holes at the short end.

kaycee

Thats nice Ben, didn't realise that one was a wedgie when I saw it before, good tribute to the ol'fuzzer 8)

My build of the Multiplex Echo.

Slade

Quote from: guitarmageddon on August 06, 2013, 11:27:15 PM

I loved this. Really classy and beautiful.
Congratulations!

Kipper4

Ma throats as dry as an overcooked kipper.

Smoke me a Kipper. I'll be back for breakfast.

Grey Paper.
http://www.aronnelson.com/DIYFiles/up/

moweryelectronics

Lovetone Meatball Clone with a nice custom shop enclosure.  For this one I used a waterslide and finished with Envirotex.

Dan
www.moweryelectronics.com
Dan Mowery

iq01221

Well... my version of soldano supercharger gto:
Point to piont soldering, the leds (UV) such like affects my cammera a bit... :icon_mad: 
Guts:

Back view:

Front view (horrible photo, just as my english... :icon_lol:)

The schemo is the same that U can see in the web, but I've used fronted transformers, and some changes in the  filtering DC high voltage Usé el esquema que usó Ferchu y Julián, con pote de tono nomás; pero con trafos enfrentados y un filtrado común y corriente (100 uf 1st cap, 2 x  47uF, and a  100nF for high frequencies; resistors are 100 Ohms 5W and 10K 2W in between of the caps).
Well, just a tube distortion, awesome sounding, but nothing new... Just wanna share it.
Best regards!!!

deadastronaut

@rich:

on your files in dropbox 'right click'  '' copy public link'

then paste between  '

love the guitar headstock pedal btw... :icon_cool:
https://www.youtube.com/user/100roberthenry
https://deadastronaut.wixsite.com/effects

chasm reverb/tremshifter/faze filter/abductor II delay/timestream reverb/dreamtime delay/skinwalker hi gain dist/black triangle OD/ nano drums/space patrol fuzz//

bluebunny

Nice pedals, Rich.  As Rob says, don't make us go hunt for the pix - embed them!  If they're too big, add a height=nnn inside the IMG tag.  And I'm with Rob on the headstock.  But you should have tried to get a switch on all the machine heads!   :D
  • SUPPORTER
Ohm's Law - much like Coles Law, but with less cabbage...

haveyouseenhim

@ Rich

NICE!     A sophisticated classic of American cinema  :D

• SUPPORTER
http://www.youtube.com/haveyouseenhim89

I'm sorry sir, we only have the regular ohms.