Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fender3D

"NOT FLAMMABLE" is not a challenge

Jdansti

Nice ones Duck!  :)

@blackieNYC- A lot of planning must have went into it.  It looks like it came out of a Boeing 747 cøckpit!   ;)
  • SUPPORTER
R.G. Keene: EXPECT there to be errors, and defeat them...

MrStab

sweet! those 2 are probably some of the most original enclosures i've seen, duck. i couldn't be trusted with the furry one, it'd no doubt be covered in tobacco & all sorts of crumbs past a point :( lol
Recovered guitar player.
Electronics manufacturer.

haveyouseenhim

I did a rabbit fur enclosure once. My cat kept bathing it. :icon_lol:
  • SUPPORTER
http://www.youtube.com/haveyouseenhim89

I'm sorry sir, we only have the regular ohms.

cloudscapes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{DIY blog}
{www.dronecloud.org}

Kev77

duck_arse

crumbs, mrstab? geeze, what are you putting in your cigs?
granny at the G next satdy eh.

p_wats

Hey guys,

Here's my biggest pedal built yet--it's an Effectblade (a short-lived custom project from a group-buy over at BYOC designed by EFX)--an 8 loop programmable bypass switcher with amp control:

LaceSensor

Quote from: p_wats on November 25, 2013, 11:25:52 AM
Hey guys,

Here's my biggest pedal built yet--it's an Effectblade (a short-lived custom project from a group-buy over at BYOC designed by EFX)--an 8 loop programmable bypass switcher with amp control:

does it actually work properly?

p_wats

Quote from: LaceSensor on November 25, 2013, 12:40:17 PM

does it actually work properly?

Basically, it works 100%--if you only use override mode (ie, every time you select a new preset, it overrides the old preset to turn that one on, which is what I'll be using most), but the other modes weren't coded in when Curt sent the chips out. He got hammered for this on the forum, and has apparently finished the coding (he posted a video demoing the other modes) and is sending replacement chips shortly...

I'm not exactly happy with that last part, but I am happy with the way it works so far otherwise!

ch1naski

Cloudscapes, that is really way out. Crazy!
Mockingbird wish me luck.

Govmnt_Lacky

Quote from: p_wats on November 25, 2013, 01:58:38 PM
Basically, it works 100%--if you only use override mode...

That reminds me of Will Smith in Bad Boys....

"My SHIT always works.... Sometimes!

:icon_lol:
A Veteran is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America
for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

p_wats

Quote from: Govmnt_Lacky on November 25, 2013, 07:18:17 PM
Quote from: p_wats on November 25, 2013, 01:58:38 PM
Basically, it works 100%--if you only use override mode...

That reminds me of Will Smith in Bad Boys....

"My sh*t always works.... Sometimes!

:icon_lol:

Ha. Yeah, at least in this case it's not because I built it wrong...the guy just didn't finish the code (yet, I'm holding out hope it will arrive soon).

jmwreck

mth5044

^Nice board! Question about your buffer placement - assuming you plug your guitar into the buffer, do you find it difficult to have the cord on the left? Does it get in the way of the pedals?

jmwreck

Quote from: mth5044 on November 29, 2013, 11:47:52 AM
^Nice board! Question about your buffer placement - assuming you plug your guitar into the buffer, do you find it difficult to have the cord on the left? Does it get in the way of the pedals?
thanks, I thought of that too, but I just see to it that it will lie exactly on the floor and my cable is quite long so sometimes, I even let it passed under the board

smurfedelic smurfberry

I esp. like the artwork on the purple tremolo pedal.

I made a a pedal in a carton box as a xmas gift, which I will probably never do again since it causing surprisingly many issues.

It's that thing-a-ma-bob lm386-based thingie...

Hi! My name is Petter and I'm from Sweden. This is my blog: http://ptelectronics.tumblr.com

smurfedelic smurfberry

Quote from: smurfedelic smurfberry on November 29, 2013, 12:36:16 PM
I esp. like the artwork on the purple tremolo pedal.

I made a a pedal in a carton box as a xmas gift, which I will probably never do again since it causing surprisingly many issues.

It's that thing-a-ma-bob lm386-based thingie, but the marketing department decided on a different name.

Hi! My name is Petter and I'm from Sweden. This is my blog: http://ptelectronics.tumblr.com

Marcvv

Quote from: cloudscapes on November 24, 2013, 11:22:48 PM
2nd version of a build I made last year

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kJS954Pvpg

Such an amazing pedal. Love the 'updates' and I would be in for one, ones you release them!!

Marc

rocinante

Quote from: cloudscapes on November 24, 2013, 11:22:48 PM
2nd version of a build I made last year

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kJS954Pvpg

You mad genius! That is amazing. And is that an OP1?? They are awesome!!