SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

odronn

pee - shoon - chee - nah  :icon_mrgreen:

deafbutpicky

my latest build in an old rf-splitter box. Sorry for the strange angles, those shiny things are hard to capture with my cam

and there's a thread for it too http://www.diystompboxes.com/smfforum/index.php?topic=106192.msg959563#msg959563:icon_cool:

wildebelor

Here is my take on the colorsound overdriver - it's called Bottle Rocket.

I can't think of anything funny just yet.

davent

Nicely done, very classy and sophisticated!

A Walker Wedge?

dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-hotlink-fix/kegnjbncdcliihbemealioapbifiaedg

wildebelor

Quote from: davent on February 18, 2014, 12:24:17 AM
Nicely done, very classy and sophisticated!

A Walker Wedge?

dave

Most certainly is a walker wedge!
Love the shape, would be really cool to see a 125B sized version (I think that would walk out the door!)

I can't think of anything funny just yet.

motvej

Quote from: odronn on February 17, 2014, 03:08:49 PM
Quote from: motvej on February 16, 2014, 08:26:16 AM
"ПИШУЧИНА"???

yeah :D hard to explain, in essence its a silly term for small but big male package  :icon_mrgreen:
I'm from Serbia, in our language you can do all sorts of crazy things, and stuff can be both big and small at the same time   

I'm from Russia and in russian it sounds TOO WEIRD)))

wildebelor, wonderfull work, very stylish!

sajy_ho

My first tube pedal build, Orange Tiny Terror modded as a stompbox. Powered by Nixie PSU.
Life is too short for being regretful about it.

garcho

QuoteI'm from Serbia, in our language you can do all sorts of crazy things

Funny, I've heard that from your neighbors, too.  ;D
  • SUPPORTER
"...and weird on top!"

threepwood

Quote from: sajy_ho on February 18, 2014, 05:25:51 AM
My first tube pedal build, Orange Tiny Terror modded as a stompbox. Powered by Nixie PSU.

Nice work!

Care to share the circuit?

sajy_ho

Life is too short for being regretful about it.

Galego

Overdrive with clipping switches (middle - no clipping, down - one diode, up - two diodes), bass response knob, more distortion switch, voltage doubler and switchable input and output buffers.

garcho

^ Hilarious! And impressive!
  • SUPPORTER
"...and weird on top!"

thelonious

Govmnt_Lacky

Larry's (armdnrdy) Mutron Flanger project. Hands down one of the best flangers I have used. The sweepable filter makes it exceptional! Unfortunately.. it must go  :-\ but, I wanted to throw up these pics here to encourage more builds. YOU WONT REGRET IT!!! Sorry for the blurry pics... it was a big coffee day for me!

And... some guts!!! The PCB is missing the 4011 clock chip in the picture. Also, the LED/LDR board has a 5mm Yellow LED installed which I replaced with a 3mm since I failed to read the build doc COMPLETELY!  :icon_redface:

A Veteran is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America
for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

KMG

Marshall style design of the F-800

SviS

The pair of germanium auto wah

www.svisound.com - handmade guitar pedals

micromegas

Quote from: wildebelor on February 18, 2014, 12:05:28 AM
Here is my take on the colorsound overdriver - it's called Bottle Rocket.

I like this a lot. Very ellegant.
Software Developer @ bela.io

jubal81

1180 has got to be one of the most epic in this thread. Mindblowing stuff, guys. Just - Wow.
That includes the Bottle Rocket since the quote got it on there. It's hypnotizing - just brilliant aesthetic.
Steampunk beauties,
Mutron flanger is brilliant and beautiful
F-800 from KMG is genius and a work of art - electrical design, too. Wow. (LND150s I'm guessing?)
TMS! with ALL the options.
And - what's this - a tiny terror in a pedal? Yoikes. That's amazing.

electrosonic

Echo base

I made a small daughter board so I can change between punching in and toggling the effect.

I also switched things around so I have the jacks on top (which is my preference)

The star in my faceplate is a blue led which flahses with the lfo rate.

(Board looks a little dirty - still have to remove some solder flux)

A.

• SUPPORTER

SviS

Two channels high gain distortion:

www.svisound.com - handmade guitar pedals