Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fender3D

Whoa.. miracle switches ????
"NOT FLAMMABLE" is not a challenge

The French connection

I know, but the pedal i built does not boost...it just increases volume!
My picture files:
http://www.aronnelson.com/gallery/main.php/v/French+connection/
http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z4/letournd/Pedal/

Mustachio

So many awesome builds I can't keep up, I need to dedicate a whole day just to replying to this thread!

Greg that flanger turned out great love the etched plate! Svis Davent wildbor you guys inspire fear in my ability's thanks a lot haha

John that pour-on is looking like its working out great for you! Loven the glass look your getting! You know how fabric scissors leave the triangle teeth marks on the fabric ? If you use those to cut a piece of cardboard and use that as a scraper when applying the pour-on it will leave rows sort of like in a corn field which will self level and give nice even surfaces. This is usually what they do when covering counter tops and getting around the sides . Your boxes sides looked great, in fact better then mine!
"Hhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggg"

Jdansti

Thanks Jim.  I let it set for awhile and then brush the sides horizontally with extra epoxy. I still get a small bead around the bottom of the sides which I think is impossible to prevent.  The hardest thing is to keep little strands of lint from landing on it before it cures. I use one of those sticky pet rollers on my clothes and arms before I start and I cover the enclosure with a bowl to let it cure. 

Thanks for the tip about the scraper!
  • SUPPORTER
R.G. Keene: EXPECT there to be errors, and defeat them...

KMG

pickdropper

Quote from: jubal81 on February 20, 2014, 10:41:56 PM
1180 has got to be one of the most epic in this thread. Mindblowing stuff, guys. Just - Wow.
That includes the Bottle Rocket since the quote got it on there. It's hypnotizing - just brilliant aesthetic.
Steampunk beauties,
Mutron flanger is brilliant and beautiful
F-800 from KMG is genius and a work of art - electrical design, too. Wow. (LND150s I'm guessing?)
TMS! with ALL the options.
And - what's this - a tiny terror in a pedal? Yoikes. That's amazing.

Totally agreed.  It's one solid page of fantastic builds.  Way to set the bar high, everybody.

Galego

Quote from: pickdropper on February 24, 2014, 08:54:57 AM
Quote from: jubal81 on February 20, 2014, 10:41:56 PM
1180 has got to be one of the most epic in this thread. Mindblowing stuff, guys. Just - Wow.
That includes the Bottle Rocket since the quote got it on there. It's hypnotizing - just brilliant aesthetic.
Steampunk beauties,
Mutron flanger is brilliant and beautiful
F-800 from KMG is genius and a work of art - electrical design, too. Wow. (LND150s I'm guessing?)
TMS! with ALL the options.
And - what's this - a tiny terror in a pedal? Yoikes. That's amazing.

Totally agreed.  It's one solid page of fantastic builds.  Way to set the bar high, everybody.

Isn't it awesome that after almost 1200 pages we can still inspire and amaze each other?

jimilee

Ginger, one knob fuzz and a professor tweed

yeraym

I finished my Phase 90, tried new minimal finishing.

garcho

^ bravo! love 1-knob pedals, too.
  • SUPPORTER
"...and weird on top!"

therealfindo

yeraym

My Plexi Drive / Velvet Fuzz. The inside may look ugly but I'm proud of it. By the way, it's a 125B box

glops

Some new etches:
M E G A L I T H

Multiplex Jr.

jimmybjj

tubegeek

@jimmybjj:

Impressive staffers you have working for you! Sort of a variation on Willy Wonka's miniature factory crew?
"The first four times, we figured it was an isolated incident." - Angry Pete

"(Chassis is not a magic garbage dump.)" - PRR

darron

Quote from: jimmybjj on February 27, 2014, 09:06:05 PM

haha! i had a good chuckle!

i once made an instructional for building a certain tube amp, for new techs etc. and laid it out like a lego leaflet for fun with a helpful lego man giving advance along the way.
Blood, Sweat & Flux. Pedals made with lasers and real wires!

Jdansti

Looks like he's having a problem finding a home for that resistor!  ;D
  • SUPPORTER
R.G. Keene: EXPECT there to be errors, and defeat them...

duck_arse

that's the most etched mullet I've ever seen.
granny at the G next satdy eh.

smurfedelic smurfberry

Vox Repeat Percussion disguised as "Dreamweapon"

Hi! My name is Petter and I'm from Sweden. This is my blog: http://ptelectronics.tumblr.com