News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Pictures!

Started by Hal, August 23, 2005, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arma61

... I know what an Ukulele is, though I don't know what an Ukilele is.....  ;)
"it's a matter of objectives. If you don't know where you want to go, any direction is about as good as any other." R.G. Keen

Jdansti

^I'd blame that on Mr. QWERTY who put the U and I next to each other on the keyboard. I'm forever getting my U, I, and O in the wrong place. Add to that he did the project in 6 days and it's surprising there's not an Ikulele on there. ;)  It's still a nice piece of work.

I've done several projects where after much trial and turmoil, the end result has some little thing wrong. A label or hole off center or a gouge in the finish like my recent delay. Grrr!!!
  • SUPPORTER
R.G. Keene: EXPECT there to be errors, and defeat them...

arma61

yep! you right keyboard doesn't understand a bit!

I did that to point out to Nikolay before he deliver it to the customer.... you know when you work on a project for so long or so deep, your brain see what you "think" is there... and at the end (in my case after a mouth) you find you wrote "Midle" and there's no way to correct unless re-doing the job completely...

"it's a matter of objectives. If you don't know where you want to go, any direction is about as good as any other." R.G. Keen

Nikolay

Uuups. I didn't saw this. Really! Unfortunately it's too late to fix this mistake

deadastronaut

with a build that minty cool i wouldn't worry about it... 8)

at least you didn't make thousands like joyo.. ;D
https://www.youtube.com/user/100roberthenry
https://deadastronaut.wixsite.com/effects

chasm reverb/tremshifter/faze filter/abductor II delay/timestream reverb/dreamtime delay/skinwalker hi gain dist/black triangle OD/ nano drums/space patrol fuzz//

duck_arse

I managed to put a "trebler" control on a practise amp.
granny at the G next satdy eh.

Telvis

Jdansti

^Welcome to the forum. Nice bunch of pedals!

BTW-you might want to consider using a photo hosting service that doesn't insert advertising links.
  • SUPPORTER

Mustachio

Nice work with the Envirotex guys look'n great! I love that glass look!
"Hhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggg"

BLACK AUDIO

finally complete! Dam meathead dark w 2N3904 and BC547C

guts:

Will.mendil

Good thing I bought a purple colour spray can :p. Anyway. My version of the woolly mammoth. Will be putting drawings on it later
Don't know what to do with a paritculare transistor? Check this website where stompbox pedals are listed by what transistors they use

http://scfxguide.wordpress.com/

Jdansti

Quote from: BLACK AUDIO on March 26, 2014, 12:01:48 PM
finally complete! Dam meathead dark w 2N3904 and BC547C

Nice job, but from now on, please use larger LEDs. ;)
  • SUPPORTER

Jdansti

Quote from: Will.mendil on March 26, 2014, 04:18:04 PM

Good thing I bought a purple colour spray can :p. Anyway. My version of the woolly mammoth. Will be putting drawings on it later

Nice clean look!  :)
  • SUPPORTER

wildebelor

This thing will blow your head off!
I can't think of anything funny just yet.

darron

sh!t yeah! such a clean finish
Blood, Sweat & Flux. Pedals made with lasers and real wires!

Will.mendil

Wow that is pro! Nothing like this rubbish boost :p

Don't know what to do with a paritculare transistor? Check this website where stompbox pedals are listed by what transistors they use

http://scfxguide.wordpress.com/

Govmnt_Lacky

A Veteran is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America
for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

wildebelor

Doesn't bother me, already sold and out the door before I could get it open for guts again hahaha
Maybe next time!
I can't think of anything funny just yet.