Anyone wire up one of Analog Mike's sunface boards yet?

Started by JT, September 29, 2005, 10:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JT

I need help with wiring up the board. The holes are labeled- Vol_Pot, Pot_CW, Neg, Pot_WD, POS,POS, IN. I believe it is a positive ground board so I believe the Negative from the battery goes to the NEG, The Positive goes to the input jack and then is re-wired to one of the positives on the board. The IN gopes to the switch. I don't see an OUT on the board so i am assuming the out goes to the vol pot and then to the vol pot on the board? any help would be appreciated and thanks again mike for a great board
JT

bass_econo

I need to know too.  I am trying to populate mine now.  JT, what trasistors did you use?

waldo041

i'm  game, i'll try and help with the pots.  it can be either a neg or pos ground board depending on how you wire that. as far as the pots...

vol_pot - looking from the back of a volume pot it goes on the outer left lug - the middle lug is the out( to switch) and the last lug is grounded

pot_cw - looking from the back of a fuzz pot it goes on the outer left lug

neg - either + or -

pot_mid(not pot_wd) - looking from the back of a fuzz pot it goes on the middle lug - the right lug is for one of the +9v

i see on mike's website on the sunface page that one of the +9v is not used.

in - goes to in on the switch

this is just off the top of my head. so maybe someone else can help with the power wiring so we don't hurt any precious germs. hope this helps

peace,
waldo

JT

Thanks for the help Waldo :icon_exclaim: Yes it does say MID  :icon_redface: I have a set of Matched set of NOS AC128s  that i got from small bear a long long while ago