Trying To Slightly Modify My Danelectro Vibrato With Cutting The Jumper Wire And

Started by jonnyj, March 18, 2006, 04:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonnyj

:) Hello I just recently got a Danelectro Chicken Salad Vibrato and want to do the true vibrao mod that someone did here a couple of years ago. (Chris from Perth, Australia)sucessfully cut a jumper wire on one of the PCB borards. (the smaller one) As a result he was able to get true vibrato and got rif of the chrus/pahsing sound which is what I want to do too. But I'm not sure even from the schematic which one he means confidentally. Anyone here try as well? And/or any advice as to which?

Here's to DIY! ;D

jonnyj

Hey Chris thanks for responding. Good to hear your still with us. Did that schematic you sent go to my e-mail? yesterday morning my server was downloading a message that never made though I don't know what it was? My server usually handles large pics etc. anyhow is it the same dano vibrato schematic aavailable at the other sites? Or is it something you have that shows the trace. For now with my limited skills as well, I want to try the jumper wire cut but I'm not sure what I'm looking at? I've got a couple jpg schematics of the dano vibrato pedal and I see 100k at two places but when I'm actually looking at the board I'm unsure. Anyhow I just wanted it to sound more viby than phasey if that's possible with the jumper cut?

Sincerely, John Johnson
Damascus, MD