Neovibe enclosure.....Tawainese BB???

Started by powerplayj, April 07, 2006, 10:48:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

powerplayj

Looks like most of you used the Tawainese BB but how tight was the fit?  I want to put a charge pump and chorus/vibe switch into mine and for some reason ordered a 125C.  Man!!!!, this thing is big and tall (maybe the DD would have been tall enough....I forgot that the 35mm film canister get trimmed down a bit).  Is there anything between a BB and DD as far as width/height is concerned?  I didn't see any in SmallBears stock list.

Where in your rig does the vibe work best?  The loop or before the preamp?  If nothing else, I might just couple in another effect like an Octave, Fuzz or one that can take advantage of the charge pump like a Chorus/Phaser. 

builds completed: boutique fuzz, rangemaster, BSIAB2, PT-80, Tonepad wah, Ross Comp, Axis Fuzz, MOSFET boost, Thunderchief, Big Muff (triangle), Mr. EQ, Dr. Boogey,  Neovibe, Dist+, EA Tremelo, ADA Flanger, RM Octavia
next build(s): ???

powerplayj

builds completed: boutique fuzz, rangemaster, BSIAB2, PT-80, Tonepad wah, Ross Comp, Axis Fuzz, MOSFET boost, Thunderchief, Big Muff (triangle), Mr. EQ, Dr. Boogey,  Neovibe, Dist+, EA Tremelo, ADA Flanger, RM Octavia
next build(s): ???