Another New Vero Layout Added...

Started by hairyandy, June 03, 2006, 02:31:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hairyandy

Hey all,

I added a new vero layout to my layout gallery (http://aronnelson.com/gallery/album26)

This one I'm calling the Bonerender because it's derived from the TBMKII Pro and can get some really over the top fuzz and distortion tones.  I basically took the TBMKII circuit and added the AMZ BMP tone control with some tweaked values and a mid lift switch instead of the "Body" pot.  I also added a switch to defeat the tone control and added a 10K pot that subtly changes the character of the fuzz.  With the character down and the tone stack out you can get some octave up on the neck pickup with the tone rolled off.

You should be able to get some great Zep/Cream/Hendrix/Yardbirds tones from this one and it would make a great all-around fuzz if you're lacking space on your pedal board...

Hope you like it,
Andy Harrison
It's all about signal flow...
Hairyandy's Layout Gallery

Dragonfly

...how the hell am i ever supposed to "catch up" if you people keep adding things to my "To Build" list ????   :icon_evil:

;D

MartyMart

That looks cool, nice one Andy .... when you in the UK again BTW ?

MM.
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm"
My Website www.martinlister.com

hairyandy

Quote from: MartyMart on June 03, 2006, 04:50:36 AM
That looks cool, nice one Andy .... when you in the UK again BTW ?

MM.

Not for a while unfortunately.  We're in the states until November as far as I know.  I'm jonesing for a good pint & a pie... ;D
Andy Harrison
It's all about signal flow...
Hairyandy's Layout Gallery

markm

Quote from: Dragonfly on June 03, 2006, 03:08:04 AM
...how the hell am i ever supposed to "catch up" if you people keep adding things to my "To Build" list ????   :icon_evil:

;D

:icon_lol:
I know the feeling.
My to do list will probably take me into next year.
I also have a "honey-do" list to contend with too.
You married fellas will know what I mean!