NeoVibe
Rodent
Red Fuzz
MXR90
NeOctavia
Ampotor
MosBoost
Mutron III

plus I just finished a combo cab for my HO tube amp.
That'll keep me busy for awhile ,huh?
Aharon
Aharon

Noplasticrobots

I thought I was busy with two projects...
I love the smell of solder in the morning.

markm

I think 4 was the most for me at one time....
....Never again :icon_exclaim:

Aharon

Won't build them all at once but I really don't like to print,press and etch one offs,if I can I like to do more than a couple ,get it over with.
I'm going to have fun drilling...................
But you know what,the satisfaction of a completed working project is worth it.
The funny thing is I still have the original NeOctavia on perf but it's time to transfer it to PCB.
Aharon

RedHouse

Are you doing the v14 GreenPre ? or the older one without the LPF/PHASE/48V.

12afael

I hope you have enough time to finish them.

I have some projets too en the bench

jcm800 it need the power trafo.
two phase90
prr vari mu
super sidechain for the gssl compressor
neve preamp.
relay pcb for my engl clone preamp.
1176 compressor
g9 tube mic pre

all of they need work

RaceDriver205

Dude, too many at once!  :icon_eek:
Dont try assembling them all at once anyway.  :icon_biggrin:
You reckon youll put them all in one box or what?

Aharon

Quote from: RedHouse on June 16, 2006, 12:11:39 AM
Are you doing the v14 GreenPre ? or the older one without the LPF/PHASE/48V.

I made the original I think,48V/PHASE..................I don't remember LPF.I made a channel of each (Green and WHAT) they worked great but never finished the other channel so I'm back into that.
Aharon

Aharon

Quote from: RaceDriver205 on June 16, 2006, 04:37:45 AM
Dude, too many at once!  :icon_eek:
Dont try assembling them all at once anyway.  :icon_biggrin:
You reckon youll put them all in one box or what?

:icon_razz:
Not all in one box,I use these nice hard plastic boxes that I pay really cheap for and are good for almost every situation,if I really like the FX then I spring for a HAmmond or I also use data transfer switch boxes that I get at a recycle store.
Aharon

Aharon

Quote from: 12afael on June 16, 2006, 12:19:07 AM
I hope you have enough time to finish them.

I have some projets too en the bench

jcm800 it need the power trafo.
two phase90
prr vari mu
super sidechain for the gssl compressor
neve preamp.
relay pcb for my engl clone preamp.
1176 compressor
g9 tube mic pre

all of they need work

Man don't get me going,I still have the gssl and the Calrec boards unpopulated and a g9 is definately in my plans.
Aharon

BDuguay

The Neovibe is on my 'I gotta build me one of those' list for sure. Youknow, since you're a Burlingtonian like me, I oughtta invite myself over when youre finished yours and have a listen :icon_wink: Say Aharon, if you're not doing anything tomorrow night, come see us at the Sound of Music Festival. We're on stage East from 8 til 9. I hope to see you there although I'm not sure who to look for :icon_smile:
B.

Seljer

Just made my first ever batch of PCBs quiet succesfully (I screwed up the first 2 transfers because I couldn't figure out my mums iron but I just cleaned up and started over). Only need to drill them and I'll have enough stuff to mess with for a while (school holidays :))

Rat, Tubescreamer, Bluebox, Big Muff and a Distortion+

and when I get through these I think I've got parts and tranfers printed out for a Ross Compressor, Octavia and possibly a Phase 45 or 90. Might re-do my Fuzz Face as well.

Aharon

Quote from: BDuguay on June 16, 2006, 03:56:09 PM
The Neovibe is on my 'I gotta build me one of those' list for sure. Youknow, since you're a Burlingtonian like me, I oughtta invite myself over when youre finished yours and have a listen :icon_wink: Say Aharon, if you're not doing anything tomorrow night, come see us at the Sound of Music Festival. We're on stage East from 8 til 9. I hope to see you there although I'm not sure who to look for :icon_smile:
B.

I'll probably be there.
Take care
Aharon

Aharon

12afael

QuoteMan don't get me going,I still have the gssl and the Calrec boards unpopulated and a g9 is definately in my plans.

you have the hard part! I hate make boards.

RaceDriver205

QuoteI use these nice hard plastic boxes
But dont they need to be metal to shield them?

Aharon

I honestly can say I never had a probem with RFI or other interference with them plastic boxes in the house.
I never gigged with them,if I really like the effect I put it in a hammond or another metal box of some type.
Unless you are under fluorescent lights you may not have a problem at all.
Aharon

RaceDriver205

Dude! I did not know about flourescent lights! In the room I play my guitar in there are banks of fluoro-tubes on the ceiling, no wonder my Dr Boogie was so noisy!

nelson

I have a little stack of etched boards that I plan on building. Due to being temperamental my priorities often change and they get relegated in the pile.
My project site
Winner of Mar 2009 FX-X