Rebote 2.5 Delay in stereo

Started by blanik, June 16, 2006, 08:18:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blanik

hi, i just received my Rebote 2.5 pcb from Tonepad and about to do this project, i would like to know if someone did and/or would it be easy to make this one stereo (like the DD-3) i.e. dry signal on one side and only the delayed signal on the other (with the level control working on wet signal only...)?

http://www.tonepad.com/getFile.asp?id=98

R.

nelson

The 33K resistor coming off the wiper of the level pot can be wired  to a wet output.

You can use a 3PDT + millenium to get true bypass. Wire it up like a millenium bypass DPDT andthe third pole switching the wet output. The box is then a passive Y box in bypass.
My project site
Winner of Mar 2009 FX-X

blanik

wow, very interesting... should i lift one of the sides of the 33k from the pcb and wire it to an output jack (i guess only the wet signal goes through the level pot) and if i do this (lifting one of the 33k's sides), i would guess it's the side away from the pot... meaning the wiper will go trough the 1uF cap then to the 33k then to the second output jack?
will this leave only dry signal out of the regular output?

for the switching of the mono/stereo i can probaby rig this through a switching jack like the DD-3... i guess  :icon_neutral:

nelson

Quote from: blanik on June 16, 2006, 10:50:57 PM
wow, very interesting... should i lift one of the sides of the 33k from the pcb and wire it to an output jack (i guess only the wet signal goes through the level pot) and if i do this (lifting one of the 33k's sides), i would guess it's the side away from the pot... meaning the wiper will go trough the 1uF cap then to the 33k then to the second output jack?
will this leave only dry signal out of the regular output?

for the switching of the mono/stereo i can probaby rig this through a switching jack like the DD-3... i guess  :icon_neutral:

Yep, lift the side of the 33K resistor away from the pot. This will leave only dry output on the regulat output.

The Level pot only controls level of delayed signal.

yeah, switching jack is a good idea.

My project site
Winner of Mar 2009 FX-X

blanik

a thousand thanks!!!!  :icon_razz:
i'll keep you posted with the results...

R.