green muff box dimensions

Started by Branimir, June 29, 2006, 09:29:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Branimir

I have metal sheets at home, so I bend my own enclosures from time to time, and the next pedal I'm building is the green muff, so if anybody can tell me the dimensions of that green box, I found it very ugly and at the same time, very army looking, so I would like to make a pedal that's about same size, shape.

Thanks ;)

Umor

Built: Fuzz Face, Small Stone, Trem Lune, Fet Muff, Big Muff (green), Fuxx Face, Son of Screamer, Rat, Rebote 2.5, Opamp Big Muff, EA Tremolo, Easyvibe, Axis Face Si

NoFi

Ruffly :
125 mm wide
165 mm long
50mm high at the front
70mm high at the back

"Built like a tank" really means something with this pedal lol.

Branimir

50mm and 70mm height! yikes!!

Thanks for the dimensions!
Umor

Built: Fuzz Face, Small Stone, Trem Lune, Fet Muff, Big Muff (green), Fuxx Face, Son of Screamer, Rat, Rebote 2.5, Opamp Big Muff, EA Tremolo, Easyvibe, Axis Face Si

Branimir

Okay, I haven't slept tonight and around 8 am (i'm in Europe) I started this box (3 hours ago).

Here are the results, I used only the lenght and width, the height is 50mm and 30mm (sovtek dimensions seem too huge for me).

Pots are spaced in a triangle, in that small hole is for the led, footswitch and the bottom and input/outputs at the upside.

I have no clue how to color it ;)

ps: notice the battery access ;) 4 screws, but still, there's no need for the rest of the box to be opened.
pps: I usually put rubber on the bottom side, but that'll came last, after the sanding, painting, decals (!!)....
Umor