anyone know what these are or their equivalents?

Started by aqautarkus, August 18, 2006, 04:14:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aqautarkus

hi, been scavenging parts from all manner of old electrical items and found a transistor looking thing that says k30a on it, cant find anything on the web to tell of its equivalents, any ideas anyone? also  a long chip type thing that says tl084cn on it? any ideas if these are at all useful for future projects? cheers in advance
chris

Seljer

the TL084 is a quad opamp....4 opamps in on IC. Plenty ofuses for it in anything where you need that many opamps.

I think the k30a would be a 2sk30a which is a JFET of some sort

sites like http://www.datasheetcatalog.com/ are very handy :)

Arn C.

k30a may be an NTE459  (jfet n-channel)   

tl084cn  = NTE859  (quad low noise jfet opamp)

Peace!
Arn C.

QSQCaito

Well.. you got answers for the tl084, for the tranny i found these:(was for reparing a DMM)

Transistor K30A N-Channel JFET

bye bye

dac!

EDIT: it seems that the K30A is the(as someone said) 2SK30ATM.. Silicon N channel field effect transistor for low noise pre-amplifier, tone control amplifier and DC-AC high input impedance amplifier circuit applications
I found in some parts list the following:
2SK30A(K30A).. and if you see this datasheet of the 2SK30A, it matches the thing i found somewhere else, that it's a Nchannel fet:

Bye bye!
Case solved?
D.A.C

aqautarkus

cheers fellas, i thought that k30a was a fet type thing
might try it on a clean boost thing ill check dragonflys folder for a simple one

Seljer

watch that pinout! that ones source gate drain, and not the slightly more common gate source drain.

aqautarkus

cheers, yeh took me like 4 builds till i figured out the 1815 transistors i was using were, e c b instead of e b c,!! cheers once again