incredibly simple question

Started by weedy, August 26, 2006, 12:20:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

weedy

Can anyone send me or post a wiring diagram for a simple hardwired A/B switch using a DPDT toggle switch (not a footswitch)?

I know this is dead easy for you guys so I'd appreciate it

thanks in advance

cakeworks

there you go sir. That what you meant?
-Jack

Is that a plastic washing basket?

"Actually a Sterilite-branded storage tub.  Rubbermaid has better mojo, but it cost more" - Phaeton

darron

hen if you wanted to it would be VERY easy to put a light in there to show which one is toggled. maybe get an led that can illuminate two different colours and have it change the colour. intrested?

pardon my australian spelling of the word colour.. the dictionary keeps trying to correct me

COLOUR! haha. how do you like that....
Blood, Sweat & Flux. Pedals made with lasers and real wires!

cakeworks

Quote from: darron on August 26, 2006, 01:58:37 AM
hen if you wanted to it would be VERY easy to put a light in there to show which one is toggled. maybe get an led that can illuminate two different colours and have it change the colour. intrested?

pardon my australian spelling of the word colour.. the dictionary keeps trying to correct me

COLOUR! haha. how do you like that....

AUSSIES UNITE!!!
-Jack

Is that a plastic washing basket?

"Actually a Sterilite-branded storage tub.  Rubbermaid has better mojo, but it cost more" - Phaeton

petesguitar1

Excuse Me While I Kiss The Sky

brett

Brett Robinson
Let a hundred flowers bloom, let a hundred schools of thought contend. (Mao Zedong)

MetalUpYerEye

Dood, thats some sweet a-- MS Painting!

Seljer

Quote from: cakeworks on August 26, 2006, 12:41:50 AM

there you go sir. That what you meant?

you may went to set it up so it connects the unused output to ground so you don't get any noise or anything.

just connect the top 2 and bottom 2 lugs diagonally (top left to bottom right, bottom right to top left) and connect the left middle lug to ground

darron

Quote from: MetalUpYerEye on August 26, 2006, 06:48:06 AM
Dood, thats some sweet a-- MS Painting!

why doesn't my mac have an mspaint equivalent? did they just assume the first thing that i'd do would be put photoshop on it?
Blood, Sweat & Flux. Pedals made with lasers and real wires!