quick and easy easyvibe resistor question

Started by jimbob, December 19, 2006, 02:34:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimbob

I'm currently out of 10k's but I have a ton of 8.2k. Will that 8.2k make any audible difference in the easyvibe?
"I think somebody should come up with a way to breed a very large shrimp. That way, you could ride him, then after you camped at night, you could eat him. How about it, science?"

petemoore

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm currently out of 10k's but I have a ton of 8.2k. Will that 8.2k make any audible difference in the easyvibe? 
  A schematic and reference to the part[s you have a question about would make it easier for me to form an answer I won't want to delete.
  Could be probably.
  "a phaser made outta mostly 10k's, using 8k2's instead?" I wouldn't recommend it offhand, there'd be alot of math with a big %age number at the end of the equation I estimate.

Convention creates following, following creates convention.

jimbob

"I think somebody should come up with a way to breed a very large shrimp. That way, you could ride him, then after you camped at night, you could eat him. How about it, science?"

John Lyons

Maybe you could put the 8.2K is series with a 1.8K or something close...?

John

Basic Audio Pedals
www.basicaudio.net/

jimbob

I thought about it but Im wantinf a cleaner looking board. Im sure I can salvage some 10k's from the board graveyard.