Shaka Express perf layout (with voltage charge pump)

Started by Xavier, December 29, 2006, 07:10:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xavier

http://aronnelson.com/gallery/Layouts/Shaka_express?full=1

Just uploaded it in my gallery

This one DEFINITELY will need to be overviewed for final verification. So far one of the most challenging circuits to draw for a noob like me. If you see any atrocity please let me know.

EDIT: Apparently the MAX1044 voltage doubler doesn't take anything higher that 10,5V. Most non regulated wall warts will easily fry it. I suggest you to use the 9v regulator circuit in my gallery if you don't have a regulated supply. It's fairly easy to build offboard and it will also de-hum the main circuit.

Happy new year !!!

tungngruv

Thanks Xavier. This is one of Aron's high gainers. I've been wanting to build this for a long time. I'm pretty sure Paul Marrosy did and he loves it. Thanks again.

tungngruv

QuoteEDIT: Apparently the MAX1044 voltage doubler doesn't take anything higher that 10,5V. Most non regulated wall warts will easily fry it. I suggest you to use the 9v regulator circuit in my gallery if you don't have a regulated supply. It's fairly easy to build offboard and it will also de-hum the main circuit.

This woudn't make a difference if I had just planned on using a single nine volt battery, would it? No adapters.