old memory man pics/info/schematic, help!

Started by rustypinto, January 04, 2007, 03:08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rustypinto

there is minimal info on old memory man units, and i need some help. i have a 70 something memory man (three knob, boost in) that is in pretty bad shape. the PC board was cut out and i have no clue where the in/out is and how to wire the echo/chorus switch again. other than that all the parts are there and i want to get this thing put back together. if anyone has a schematic or has a similar pedal they can take pics  of (top and bottom of PC board) so i can refer to them would be very much appreciated. thanks much!

marcus
  • SUPPORTER

rustypinto

oh yea, this is the MM with one MN3005, layout # EH7810 F. does anyone know anything about this thing??? i just can't find anything on this pedal.
  • SUPPORTER

rustypinto

bump for this schematic. anyone??? is steve giles still around, i've seen that guy turn up some really random schematics. thanks MUCH!
  • SUPPORTER

Dragonfly

searoad

it seems to be a stereo memoryman? not sure.
DMM(as the scheme) got 5 knobs and 2 MN3005 inside.
sorry not helpful.

Dragonfly

Quote from: searoad on January 06, 2007, 03:18:38 AM
it seems to be a stereo memoryman? not sure.
DMM(as the scheme) got 5 knobs and 2 MN3005 inside.
sorry not helpful.

its got 2 mn3005's on the schemo, unlike the one he's looking for...BUT...it may still be useful in deciphering the wiring.

searoad

ooh sorry! i meant my last post is not helpful.
if u cant find the scheme of stereo mm, follow the dmm sheme is not a bad idea.
as the output from board should go the Blend pot like the dmm.
are the offboard wires still there? maybe they got same colors like dmm too.

rustypinto

yea, the unit i have has one MN3005 and NO compander (NE570). this one was around before the stereo MM. the echo/chorus switch is the main problem in that the LFO on the deluxe schematic is connected to the chorus pot (this unit doesn't have one of those). but i'll play around with it. apparently howard davis re-designed this one b/c of all the problems it had?? anyway, thanks for the help

marcus
  • SUPPORTER

StephenGiles

"I want my meat burned, like St Joan. Bring me pickles and vicious mustards to pierce the tongue like Cardigan's Lancers.".