Geofx Dunlop wah/volume conversion component values

Started by i51423, January 18, 2007, 09:30:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

i51423

Just as the title says.. what are the component values that I can't seem to read? Anyone happen to know?

Has anyone tried this mod? I'm very curious to see if it will make the pedal work as a FULL volume pedal. Simply removing the 4.7u cap only gives a little bit of swell. I want to be able to do those pad-like swells while still keeping the wah usable.

Thanks.

(PS I made this thread in the temporary forum but it seems that all those threads were deleted. Sorry if you've already replied. I missed it.

i51423

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to successfully mod a GCB-95 to be both a volume and a wah pedal? I hope I don't have to settle with the minimal swells I get by removing that cap. Meh.

If I switched in some extra resistors, could that take the signal down quite a bit?

boogietube

Pedals Built- Morley ABC Box, Fultone A/B Box, DIY Stompboxes True Bypass box, GGG Drop in Wah, AMZ Mosfet Boost, ROG Flipster, ROG Tonemender, Tonepad Big Muff Pi.
On the bench:  Rebote 2.5,  Dr Boogie, TS808

i51423

Quote from: boogietube on January 21, 2007, 10:39:33 AM
I don't know if this helps , but:
http://www.tonepad.com/getFileInfo.asp?id=59

That actually helps immensely. Thanks! Now let's see how bad I can mess it all up.  :icon_lol: