EH nano small clone Chorus volumen problem

Started by niopren, July 08, 2007, 04:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

niopren

Hi,

i have a EH Nano clone chorus, the pedal works fine, but when i activated the effect the vol is low... :-\

anobody have a mod for this pedal...?

thanks

pd. sorry for my poor english, greatings from Chile..

petemoore

EH Nano clone chorus
  "Nano' makes me think small, perhaps there are 'regular sized parts which can be modded.
  Small Clone sounds like it has either a lot or everything in common with a regular SC, the schematic for that I believe is at tonepad, and I believe the volume mod is also.
  The way I fixed my Small Stones volume drop was tack a booster on the output, inside the bypass wiring. Above / Below unity was trimmed to taste starting with a Stratoblaster Jfet amp [GGG], however 'nano aslo means this may not be possible to fit in.
  If the parts look big enough to work with, a volume drop mod [the deal is that the circuit will oscillate or not work well if above unity is made, so because the tolerances of parts may multiply, the circuit schematic shows values which will make less than unity or close to it, not above, this way you can stick with stock values and have a SC that 'works every time, may or may not reach unity.
  Anyway if it looks workable, perhaps you can ID the [IIRC it's just a resistor value or two that needs tweeked] parts that'd need modding.
Convention creates following, following creates convention.

niopren

thanks for you comments.

its very hard any changes in this pedals for the SMD board, but i try find a gain resistor in the output.

StephenGiles

Buen dia mi amigo (as they say in Buenos Aires!) I would return the pedal to the shop. Lets see....se returnar el pedalerio a su casa de guitarras  - y otro como esta.
"I want my meat burned, like St Joan. Bring me pickles and vicious mustards to pierce the tongue like Cardigan's Lancers.".

niopren

Quote from: StephenGiles on July 10, 2007, 04:43:17 PM
Buen dia mi amigo (as they say in Buenos Aires!) I would return the pedal to the shop. Lets see....se returnar el pedalerio a su casa de guitarras  - y otro como esta.

i not return this pedal.. its used, thanks

(Hola, yo soy de Chile. el problema es que es un pedal usado por lo cual no puedo regresarlo)

disabled_shredder

does your chorus have a bl3207 in it? or a mn3007?
The wild man with a loaded gun and no plan. I'm not held back by rules, just don't know which ones to follow