Digital Octaver Fuzz perfboard layout?

Started by pandadandan, August 02, 2007, 12:06:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pandadandan

I'm still brutally inept at converting schems into layouts, so I was wondering if any of you kind souls would have a layout handy?
I've trawled the search function and the web, but to no avail.

ps I live in Japan, and veroboard is impossible to find over here.  It's like "World of Perf" or something.

Many thanks in advance!  :)

this is the schematic for those who don't know the circuit:

loki

I find veroboards at every electronic parts shop in Osaka ???

John Lyons

Email me and I'll send you the one I have.

John

Basic Audio Pedals
www.basicaudio.net/

pandadandan

Quote from: loki on August 02, 2007, 02:34:54 PM
I find veroboards at every electronic parts shop in Osaka ???

I live in Tokyo and travel to Akihabara whenever I get chance to pick up parts and whatnot.  I've never ever seen vero, only 100s of different perf styles.

I asked at one of the larger shops and the guy looked at me funny, so I drew it on a scrap of paper. He just told me that's "American prototyping board" and you can only get it online?!?! 

I'll be in Osaka next weekend for Summersonic, so if you have an address for any electronics shops which stock vero, I'll be more than happy to take a detour!

loki

You have to go to Nipponbashi, there`s a lot of shops there but i can`t give you directions right now because i dont remember the names of the ones i always go to.
anyway, i gotta go there again on monday so I`ll tell you early next week

loki

ok so, the shop you want to go to is called Digit, and it`s in DenDen Town/Nipponbashi.

The easiest way to get there is to get off at Ebisucho station on the Sakai suji line (the brown one).
Be sure you exit from the station on the main street and walk towards Nipponbashi station. You`ll see a Kid`s Land shop on the right side of the street. Pass it and turn right and you`ll see it. Here it`s on the map anyway.
http://maps.google.co.jp/maps?q=%E5%A4%A7%E9%98%AA%E5%B8%82%E6%B5%AA%E9%80%9F%E5%8C%BA%E6%97%A5%E6%9C%AC%E6%A9%8B4-6-7

They have veroboards, quite big in size actually (about 20x15 cm) but still.... :)

pandadandan

Quote from: loki on August 06, 2007, 09:42:34 PM
ok so, the shop you want to go to is called Digit, and it`s in DenDen Town/Nipponbashi.

The easiest way to get there is to get off at Ebisucho station on the Sakai suji line (the brown one).
Be sure you exit from the station on the main street and walk towards Nipponbashi station. You`ll see a Kid`s Land shop on the right side of the street. Pass it and turn right and you`ll see it. Here it`s on the map anyway.
http://maps.google.co.jp/maps?q=%E5%A4%A7%E9%98%AA%E5%B8%82%E6%B5%AA%E9%80%9F%E5%8C%BA%E6%97%A5%E6%9C%AC%E6%A9%8B4-6-7

They have veroboards, quite big in size actually (about 20x15 cm) but still.... :)

Many thanks! Much obliged.