AC128 bmp transistor voltage question

Started by JOHNO, August 07, 2007, 09:15:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOHNO

greetings johno here thanks for having me on your sight.ive built the ggg bmp but put in ac128 trannys.i just reversed them and the electros.it sounds really thick.are there any specific voltages at the tranny? mine reads Q1 c 2.72v b 138.7mv e 44.9mv   Q2 c 2.22v b 143.9mv e 48.0 mv   Q3 c 2.43v b 141.8mv e 46.1mv   Q4 c 3.90v b 1.58v e 1.48v
also is there a recomended gain for the trannys? mine are q1 hfe 75 q2 130 q3 86 q4 170 and should they be in any certain order.ive searched the net for these questions but can find answers. this is my second build my first was of course a ff . i also made the green ringer which i think is very cool.and a mxr dis plus which is also very good.so im only a beginner so be gentle with me .
                                                           Regards johno                ps . this sight has been invaluable in the making of these pedals thank you.

JOHNO

yeah ok i know what yas are thinkin"did he do a search" answer "no" i didnt see the search thingy at the top there .i see it now.ive found what i was lookin for so the jobs right.now ill just do some experimenting. thanks any way :icon_redface:
                                                                                    regards johno

JOHNO

ok ive done alot of reading but im not a rocket scientist im a truckie lol. im thinking to much experimenting is gonna ruin my board which by the way i hand drew and etched.so if any one could point me in the right direction it would be very helpful
                                                                                                          johno