21st century green ringer

Started by tomgoos, October 04, 2007, 08:24:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frankclarke

Quote from: niggez on January 02, 2008, 05:07:30 PM
Does the wiring look correct?
Looks fine to me. Maybe Millenium Bypass status LEDs would be useful in addition.

niggez

LEDs would be nice, but i had to keep my budget very low, so i got the dpdt instead of the 3pdt switch  :D i might update it later on. For the toggle switches, thats a good idea. I have 2 toggle switches on / on laying around so i could use those, but an on / on / on switch would indeed be better. Ill see what i can do!

niggez

Another question just came up. Im thinking about using the on/on/on toggle switch to switch between orange squeezer only, green ringer only, and orange squeezer into green ringer. I havent bought an on/on/on toggle switch yet. I do have a 4 position 3 connection turn knob lying around. Could I somehow use that knob?
And another question. The 2 toggle switch method is clear to me. But i dont understand how to connect the on/on/on toggle switch.
Maybe my idea of the on/on/on switch is wrong? I think it would look like this

in              out
       a0   b0
0     c0   d0    0
       e0   f0

by connecting A to orange squeezer input and B to orange squeezer output this position selects the orange squeezer.
by connectng E to green ringer input and F to green ringer output, this position selects the green ringer.
But how in gods name to i now connect the remaining lugs C and D to get the signal running through the orangen squeezer AND THEN through the green ringer???