anyone have a tube sound fuzz layout??

Started by Idiot, October 10, 2007, 05:38:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Idiot

:icon_question: schematics & organization are not my thing.neither is the way huge red llama.any help would be apreciated

caress

jlullo

markm

jlullo

mark,
i built it this past week, and i think i have to tweak it a little to get to my liking.  i don't know what i was expecting, but it's a little harsh to me

i know you like yours stock!

Idiot

Hey Jlullo, I don't want a Red LLama.that thing sucks.I want the original values of the TSF.or maybe that thing that Mark H has on his sound clips.

jlullo

Quote from: Idiot on October 11, 2007, 04:19:12 PM
Hey Jlullo, I don't want a Red LLama.that thing sucks.I want the original values of the TSF.or maybe that thing that Mark H has on his sound clips.

well, if you just compare the two schems you can just sub in the values for the TSF on my layout.  I believe it's just a few cap changes

slacker

Here's the TSF schematic should be easy enough to build on any red llama layout.

snoof

brett

Hi
I like this one: it has a weird "shorted inverter" at the output that adds compression and tube-like qualities.  Gez kindly checked the smooth compression out in an earlier thread.

It's the Smooth-o-matic (for want of a better name :icon_wink:).

I don't know whether anyone ever built one using these patterns, but here they are anyway.

cheers
Brett
Brett Robinson
Let a hundred flowers bloom, let a hundred schools of thought contend. (Mao Zedong)