Let's see those pedalboards!!

Started by DanielWong, January 04, 2008, 11:42:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkokura

Also, I vote this thread be moved to pictures area of the forum. Any Mods willing to do such?

jacob

jetzster

The T-rex effects are solid, dependable and clean but pricey . The Roommate tube reverb is outstanding as far as reverbs go,
added to the Replica Echo its a perfect match that you dont want to turn off.Excellent cust service from them as well.Try to pick them up
used and see what I mean

cloudscapes

time for an update I guess  :)
(though a bit old)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{DIY blog}
{www.dronecloud.org}

CynicalMan

Quote from: cloudscapes on January 10, 2010, 04:47:02 PM
time for an update I guess  :)
(though a bit old)

3 delays, an echo and a reverb? Awesome!  :icon_razz:

cloudscapes

Quote from: CynicalMan on January 10, 2010, 08:50:51 PM
3 delays, an echo and a reverb? Awesome!  :icon_razz:

my "project" is heavily based on looping and ambiences so the more that can sample/loop, the better ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{DIY blog}
{www.dronecloud.org}

Just1More

only 25% diy - bit of a poor show. I got the boost n buff and the juicer before I got into building. These would be diy if I was starting again now

ibodog

All on a Pedaltrain 2.

Top row: GGG Reverb, Turbo Tuner, Aqua Puss clone, Cornish G2 clone, rehoused Red Witch Moon Phaser, rehoused and modded Barber Tone Press
Bottom: Bad Cat 2-Tone preamp, BJFE Folk Fuzz, Honey Bee clone, Dyna Red clone, Pink Flesh clone, Systec Harmonic Energizer clone, custom Timmy!

jkokura

This is my Acoustic Guitar Board. It all sits on a PT-Jr, powered by a BBE SupaCharger. Cables made by me using Canare and Neutrick ends, and one still needs to be upgraded cause I like the North American made ends better than the plastic Chinese ones that cable has. No ends in town, so I have to wait and order some.

Signal chain is:
Ernie Ball VP > Boss Tu-12ex Tuner
Ernie Ball VP > eQ-10 (BYOC kit) > Orange Squeezer (Tonepad PCB) > Small Clone (Tonepad PCB) > Reverb (BYOC Kit) > Radial JDI

Does the trick on the acoustic front. I play in the church I work at often. Currently, the Reverb has been modded for a lower amount of reverb, but it's still giving me trouble so I need to lower the reverb some more and double check the wiring. Also, the eQ-10 is very hissy, and I'm not very satisfied with it. Someone was working on a 3 band full parametric PCB that I'd like to get my hands onto. I'd run that without a switch if it's quiet enough!

Jacob

kungpow79

What are you using to secure those pedals to the board?  Looks like little fasteners of some sort at each corner? 

Just1More

What are you using to secure those pedals to the board?  Looks like little fasteners of some sort at each corner? 

Yep, bike chain links like these. They work great if you don't change things around much - very secure. A real pain however if you like to swap things around on a regular basis.

kungpow79

I see.  Interesting.  It certainly would not be convenient for switching out often, but I bet its damn secure!  Thanks!

ca cat

Jamin' with JaM IT FX - www.jamitfx.com

Hupla

Completed builds: BSIAB2
Pedals to build: Dr.Boogey, TS-808

jkokura

My Electric Guitar setup from today.

DIY AB box (A) > Boss TU-2
DIY AB box (B) > Vox Wah > Ross Compressor > Fooldrive > WHRL > Boss PH-2 > Boss DD-3 > BYOC Analog Delay > Bespeco Volume

The pedal in the bottom left corner of the board is a channel and Reverb switch for my guitar amp (1983 Fender Concert 1X12).

Jacob

larryprune

Modded Wah--------Orange Squeezer(DIY)-----Dist+ (early 80's)Drive maxed-----Dist+(dunlop)Drive @0 Level maxed----Germanium Tonebender MkII (DIY)----
--NeoVibe (Thanks R.G.!)---Phase 90(dunlop)---Boss 7 Band EQ----Boss CE-5 Chorus----Boss RE-20 Space Echo--- Then stereo into a JCM800 50 Watt and a Carvin Deville (AC30 type amp).

Hupla

Quote from: larryprune on February 02, 2010, 10:26:58 AM
Modded Wah--------Orange Squeezer(DIY)-----Dist+ (early 80's)Drive maxed-----Dist+(dunlop)Drive @0 Level maxed----Germanium Tonebender MkII (DIY)----
--NeoVibe (Thanks R.G.!)---Phase 90(dunlop)---Boss 7 Band EQ----Boss CE-5 Chorus----Boss RE-20 Space Echo--- Then stereo into a JCM800 50 Watt and a Carvin Deville (AC30 type amp).

I WANT THOSE SHOES
Completed builds: BSIAB2
Pedals to build: Dr.Boogey, TS-808

Ben N

Hmmm, is that an actual EVH sneaker? Who knew? Now, that would be a pre-Wolfgang model, would it not?
  • SUPPORTER

larryprune

Wife got them for me for Christmas.   You can get them from musicians friend.

wavley

Truly Beautiful Disaster with a French Toast, modded Johnson Echo, and Never Drive in the feedback loop. 16 Second Delay, RE-501 Chorus Echo, RDS-900 Delay, SVC-350 Vocoder

Strobo stomp, Y-box in a radio shack vhf booster box, Dod Wah/Volume, English Muffin, Super Comp, Slow Gear Clone, GGG 60's fuzz with every bell and whistle I could fit in the box, Re-housed/tweaked russian Big Muff in the unfinished box waiting for a blue box and Octavia, Switches for the Vocoder and Echo, Wiggler, loop box with a boost on the return with a Morley Pro Flange and Small Stone in the loop, and Boomerang+

New and exciting innovations in current technology!

Bone is in the fingers.

EccoHollow Art & Sound

eccohollow.bandcamp.com

compuwade

Here's my pedalboard I just wired up yesterday. It's not much, but it's nice to have them all in one spot!

And a closeup:

And the whole rig: