Let's see those pedalboards!!

Started by DanielWong, January 04, 2008, 11:42:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

knealebrown

Ok so after my last band folded (amicably) i had no need for a pedalboard of this http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n121/knealebrown/IMG_0226.jpg size so i got the beers in formed a plan and heres my results.

The 1590a box is a stratoblaster i use as a pre amp, the orange one is a orange squeezer and the large red one is a modded trotski drive. The TS9 i use as lead and is in a loop with the phaser, delay and tremolo this means i only have the wah, pre amp, comp and Reverb inline for clean signals. Im also using jack ormans super buffer after the 'verb but it wouldn't fit on the board.
The board itself is homemade from an old guitar case :D
''99 problems but a glitch aint one!''

CynicalMan

The wah looks like a crybaby, but what mods have you done on it?

roseblood11

Quote from: CynicalMan on June 26, 2010, 08:23:39 AM
The wah looks like a crybaby, but what mods have you done on it?

He dried it´s tears!  :icon_cool:

knealebrown

ha ha sorry for the late reply guys.
Theres a few mods done to it from the 'stinkfoot' page and a few caps replaced for plestyrene ones. The mods i did were the movable Q point in the filter section (the pot), a range boost and added a toggle to change things back to stock IM NOT GOING TO LIE THESE MODS WERE GREAT, BEFORE THEM I WAS USING A VOX AND THOUGHT IT WAS THE TITS. I was going to buy a fulltone wah..........glad i didnt

heres the page, http://www.stinkfoot.se/andreas/diy/mods/dunlop.htm
''99 problems but a glitch aint one!''

Wasted_Bassist

That's just a preview of what's to come. I need to finish up the actual pedals part, but I'm excited for this to come together. As a bassist, I don't use a ton of pedals at my gigs, but there are a few that I want around.

Gila_Crisis

these are the pedalboards I'm using now:
BIG

whammy>micro pog>demeter compulator+slow gear DIY>korg tuner>small stone>DMM>Timefactor>clone theory DIY

SMALL

whammy>fender tuner>micro pog>demeter compulator DIY>dod fx25 envelope filter DIY>small stone DIY>Timefactor>Brunetti Overtone2

I use the Big one with my amp, a Brunetti XL-Revo, which has 3 channels (clean, crunch, lead) and the Small one when I don't have my amp and use the first clean amp I find, the Overtone2 then gives me the crunch and lead sounds, but I'm planning to organize what I really need in only 1 pedalboard :P

jacobyjd

I love that your 'small' one is bigger than your 'big' one when you count all the pedals sitting around it :-P

I calculate size that way too--just to make my back feel a little better about hefting it all around.
Warsaw, Indiana's poetic love rock band: http://www.bellwethermusic.net

Steve Mavronis

My modest practice setup pedalboard:

Guitar > Noise Suppressor (w/Effects Loop) > Overdrive > Amp (Clean Channel)

Effects loop cable is Fender and angled patch cable is Ibanez.

Other equipment details in my sig below. Someday I'll migrate to something better.
Guitar > Neo-Classic 741 Overdrive > Boss NS2 Noise Suppressor > DOD BiFET Boost 410 > VHT Special 6 Ultra Combo Amp Input > Amp Send > MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay > Boss RC3 Loop Station > Amp Return

tiges_ tendres

Although, I more often use this one:

The drive pedal is just for feedback, and actually isnt there any more!
Try a little tenderness.

Zero

This was like 2 years ago... so a bit dated ... though my current board is still the same in its essence.

Joe Hart

Quote from: Steve Mavronis on July 07, 2010, 03:58:04 PM
My modest practice setup pedalboard:

Guitar > Noise Suppressor (w/Effects Loop) > Overdrive > Amp (Clean Channel)

Effects loop cable is Fender and angled patch cable is Ibanez.

Other equipment details in my sig below. Someday I'll migrate to something better.

Ummm, that's not a pedalboard! I think you're missing the board!! ;-)
-Joe Hart

jkokura

Haven't posted one in a while. PTJr from my latest set at Church. Chain is: Boss TU-2 > Ross Clone > Timmy Clone > TS-808 Clone > Ernie Ball VP > Echo Base Delay > Rebote 2.5 Delay

Jacob

Steve Mavronis

Quote from: Joe Hart on July 22, 2010, 06:05:22 PM
Ummm, that's not a pedalboard! I think you're missing the board!! ;-)

LOL, you're right but the top of my small practice amp is dual use. ;)
Guitar > Neo-Classic 741 Overdrive > Boss NS2 Noise Suppressor > DOD BiFET Boost 410 > VHT Special 6 Ultra Combo Amp Input > Amp Send > MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay > Boss RC3 Loop Station > Amp Return

AS74

Here is my effort.  Enclosures will get painted, etc, one day.. :-\ (Or not)

Also need to finish the road case it'll be housed in.. :)

carrejans

Quote from: AS74 on July 25, 2010, 12:56:20 AM

Very nice!
Placing the wah in the middle doesn't seem convenient, though.

AS74

Yeah, but it appeases my OCD.   :icon_wink:

elshiftos

Quote from: carrejans on July 25, 2010, 11:41:18 AM
Quote from: AS74 on July 25, 2010, 12:56:20 AM

Very nice!
Placing the wah in the middle doesn't seem convenient, though.

Depends on what you use to operate it!  ;D

AS74

First attempt.. Wah not central... :icon_smile:

jkokura

Now THAT's a great board. I like it a lot.

Jacob

Hides-His-Eyes

What octave build did you use? I've been thinking of doing one myself.