Show me your 1590A enclosures/pedals...

Started by andrew_k, January 29, 2008, 09:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kinski

Hi Stahoo8, really nice builds!

Any chance you could share how you fit a board and a belton brick in a 1590A? I'm build many 1590A pedals, but I can't see how there would be enough room to stack a board AND a brick.  :icon_eek:

adielricci

Solderman's Ultra Flanger project, up and running.

midwayfair

Δ oh wow, I chickened out on that one!
My band, Midway Fair: www.midwayfair.org. Myself's music and things I make: www.jonpattonmusic.com. DIY pedal demos: www.youtube.com/jonspatton. PCBs of my Bearhug Compressor and Cardinal Harmonic Tremolo are available from http://www.1776effects.com!

rocklander

davent

Looks to be an upsidedown enclosure, don't think i've seen anyone do that with an "A" before.
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-hotlink-fix/kegnjbncdcliihbemealioapbifiaedg

adielricci

The enclosure is just a regular one, it came with a "ring" marked around it, maybe some flaw during the manufacture process.  Some more pictures:

MOSFET boosters (here you can also see the "ring" line around the 1590A enclosures):

adielricci

rocklander

all looking so cool.. minimalistic cool... 8)

rousejeremy

Consistency is a worthy adversary

www.jeremyrouse.weebly.com

pickdropper

Man, that flanger is a great build.

Congrats on stuffing it all in there.

bluebunny

• SUPPORTER
Ohm's Law - much like Coles Law, but with less cabbage...

stahoo8

Quote from: kinski on July 08, 2013, 12:09:07 PM
Hi Stahoo8, really nice builds!

Any chance you could share how you fit a board and a belton brick in a 1590A? I'm build many 1590A pedals, but I can't see how there would be enough room to stack a board AND a brick.  :icon_eek:

Here you are.

adielricci

Great work, Stahoo8!  I am looking for this Belton unit, to build myself a reverber, too.  Where did you buy it?

Meanwhile,

One Chip Chorus, being modified

PlexiTone

adielricci

pickdropper

Man, the verb and the chorus builds look great.

Nice job, Stahoo8 and Adielricci

adielricci

Fantastic etching work, Pickdropper!  Great boards, too!  Congratulations!

pickdropper

Thanks.

I didn't actually do the Zen board layout.  It is a Grind Customs board.  The switch board is mine, however.