nevermind found it from 4 years ago here- Dunlop JD-4S to switch wiring.

Started by jimbob, August 02, 2008, 06:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimbob

I used to have a pic or the location for it online here on my old computer but can nolonger find it. It was a pic for connecting a Dunlop JD-4S to a switch.

Does anyone have a schematic or pic. This is Dunlops idea/version of a rotovibe from a few models ago.

http://users.rio.com/senorris/junk/rtv.gif
"I think somebody should come up with a way to breed a very large shrimp. That way, you could ride him, then after you camped at night, you could eat him. How about it, science?"

The Tone God

The switches on mine are soldered to a daughter board. Do you mean the connecting cable ?

Andrew

jimbob

It has a momentary spst switch its connected to- prob a seperate board for the switch (but I got it without the switch and the daughtr board. This isnt the new one- I got it in 2004
"I think somebody should come up with a way to breed a very large shrimp. That way, you could ride him, then after you camped at night, you could eat him. How about it, science?"

jimbob