Build report of 3-in-1 multi effect pedal

Started by 80k, February 22, 2010, 01:08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

newfish

These are fantastic builds!

I think I know what I'll be working on next - once I've found me a double-wide box.

Boost / Drive into Tremolo in a single enclosure is the way forwards I think.

Love the 'Water-drop' finish.
Happiness is a warm etchant bath.

arma61

Quote from: jkokura on February 22, 2010, 11:26:28 PM
Quote from: philbinator1 on February 22, 2010, 10:46:53 PMdoes the current button switch off when you hit the new one?  that would be cool.

Yes it would be cool. That would require a little bit more effort though. I'm sure there's some posts of it in the digital forum. Most of these, and anything I've done, are all true bypass using 3PDT switches. These are great for builds, but usually mean you have to stomp once to turn something on and then stomp again to turn it off.

You're thinking of having 4 channels to choose from like the Line 6 DL4, MM4, etc... Pretty sure that means digital switching. There are ways of doing it though, so look deeper and you could make it happen.

Jacob

yes digital switching is the way to go

this one

has a push switch, at every push it loop bypass-guvnor->amz od pro->bigmuff->bypass, so one 1 effect is running, and yes it's digital switching

here's the link where I got help to build it

here its guts!! (terrible, isn't it!)

"it's a matter of objectives. If you don't know where you want to go, any direction is about as good as any other." R.G. Keen

fretzburner

My 3 in 1 Multi effect pedal build.Delay,High gain OD,Low/Medium gain OD

pic hosting

photo uploader

image hosting sites
Gut shot looks over crowded because i crammed 5 main circuits in.This pedal has a volume control circuit(between last OD and delay) controlled by exp jack and a cabinet simulator(phantom/9v powered with combo/412 and ground lift switches).But it's working fine as i want it to sound.
First toggle to switch between low to med OD and the other toggle for high gain OD mid shift.These 3 effects are the most used when i play at my room.A one pedal grab-and-play.

J0K3RX

Here's my triple that I made about a year ago.. no paint, naked and no gut shots, sorry  :icon_rolleyes: Dual high gain distortions with TS808

Here is Sam Bell doing a demo of it.. it's pretty long, about 1:47 he gives a good run down and then plays live with his band with it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YrS-oyCHPI

Pic
Doesn't matter what you did to get it... If it sounds good, then it is good!