Soma FM Secret Agent

Started by WGTP, April 16, 2010, 03:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WGTP

I've been listening to this lately (sort of a plug) and they play old spy movie soundracks and new retro spy movie stuff, and it's interesting to hear some of the Fuzz used in those and the playing style...   :icon_rolleyes:
Stomping Out Sparks & Flames

Derringer

yup ... give Andrew Loyd Weber's "Jesus Christ Superstar" a listen, not only do the songs absolutely rock, but whatever dist/fuzz the guitar player(s) use is very cool

Dan N

I thought this was a request thread for the schematic to a Soma FM Secret Agent.

With such a cool name, I was kinna curious myself.

Rodgre

Nothing else to add but SOMA FM is just plain awesome. Indie Pop Rocks is my favorite internet station.

Taylor

Yeah, I used to put on this station at work, fun stuff. I also dig the "exotica" channel called Illinois Street Lounge. Not as guitar-heavy, but cool and strange.

joegagan

derringer, are you talking about the original soundtrack from 71 or so? i was ten when that came out, i remember the guitars sounded great on that lp.
my life is a tribute to the the great men and women who held this country together when the world was in trouble. my debt cannot be repaid, but i will do my best.