Anyone ever mod a Boss 59 Bassman pedal? FBM-1?

Started by jighead81, May 08, 2010, 03:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jighead81

I just recently traded another pedal for this one and thought it sounded a little sterile and nothing like a real bassman amp, (not even close).  Of course I realize you can't put that in a pedal, but I thought maybe there could be a shred of similarity. I wanted to mod it to sound a little more like a bassman amp but couldn't find anything on-line in any forums so I thought I'd see if anybody else has tried anything on this pedal, or if I just need to stick to my blues breaker, Thanks!

zombiwoof

Quote from: jighead81 on May 08, 2010, 03:40:59 PM
I just recently traded another pedal for this one and thought it sounded a little sterile and nothing like a real bassman amp, (not even close).  Of course I realize you can't put that in a pedal, but I thought maybe there could be a shred of similarity. I wanted to mod it to sound a little more like a bassman amp but couldn't find anything on-line in any forums so I thought I'd see if anybody else has tried anything on this pedal, or if I just need to stick to my blues breaker, Thanks!

Those are digital modeling pedals, I don't know that there is much you can do to change the way they sound, but maybe someone else has more knowledge about it than I do!.

Al

jighead81

Ok I was afraid of that, thanks.  - Steve