new pre-drilled options

Started by Blakemoth, October 21, 2010, 08:03:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blakemoth

We have about 40 new pre-drilled options for the 125-B, 1590BB, 1590B and 1590BB-tall that are up on site. We are also bringing in 8 new powder colors this week, just waiting to snap some photos before we get them on the site.

mammothelectronics.com

-bmoth

Hides-His-Eyes

Finally, one can have a two-footswitch case with two LEDs to match!

Blakemoth

Quote from: Hides-His-Eyes on October 23, 2010, 06:31:29 AM
Finally, one can have a two-footswitch case with two LEDs to match!
HA! Yea, it just takes time to get this stuff up and running. Hopefully this provides a good spectrum of drill layouts and colors to work with and most of the time we can ship same day if we get the order before 2PM.  :icon_biggrin:

zombiwoof

Thanks, I checked the new drilling options, but still don't see a two or three knobs with a CENTERED LED.  Is it possible to order a custom pattern?.

Al

mnordbye

I would also be quite interested if you did custom drill patterns. :)

M.N.
General tone addict
Deaf Audio at Facebook

Blakemoth

Quote from: zombiwoof on October 24, 2010, 04:14:49 PM
Thanks, I checked the new drilling options, but still don't see a two or three knobs with a CENTERED LED.  Is it possible to order a custom pattern?.

Al
can you be more specific? which enclosure (vertical or horizontal)?

Joseph

Quote from: Blakemoth on October 25, 2010, 09:32:07 AM
Thanks, I checked the new drilling options, but still don't see a two or three knobs with a CENTERED LED.  Is it possible to order a custom pattern?.

Al
what about a B-3knob with LED on center?

Blakemoth

Quote from: Joseph on October 25, 2010, 05:27:55 PM

Al

Joseph and Al, Mammoth should be adding those 4S1590B options to the website tonight. Thanks for your suggestions and comments.

zombiwoof

Al

I was actually thinking about the BB box, 3 knob with centered LED (instead of offset to the right).  I see you have the B-size 2-knob with the centered LED already.

Al

sjaltenb

I would suggest for the smaller sizes a pattern that is 3 knobs across the top spaced (i believed) 3/4" apart...

like a skreddy..

this pattern is used for other layouts like the tonepad RAT, and the current design I ordered was just slightly off...its nice for PCB mounted pots.

Also, a 2 knob version with the LED in the middle between the switch and pots (like a dynacomp) would be nice

But I just made a large order from mammoth and everything went well! the enclosures are nice, very easy process.

Blakemoth

thanks for the suggestion Sjaltenb.

We will see what we can do. We are working on datasheets for all drill-patterns (quite an undertaking), but I think it will be really helpful for both pcb layouts and artwork to have those on hand. By the way the 1590b drill patterns are up along with 8 new powder colors that we have in stock. Hope its helpful.

-Bmoth