News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

BOSS CE-2 question

Started by Govmnt_Lacky, November 30, 2010, 03:57:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Govmnt_Lacky

Does anyone know of a PCB layout of the CE-2 that has the MN3207/MN3102 instead of the MN3007/MN3101?

I have quite a few 3207/3102 chips that are begging to be used!  ;D
A Veteran is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America
for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Mark Hammer

Pretty certain there are layouts posted online for the CE-3. It uses a 3207/3102 combo.

Govmnt_Lacky

Quote from: Mark Hammer on November 30, 2010, 04:04:13 PM
Pretty certain there are layouts posted online for the CE-3. It uses a 3207/3102 combo.

Thanks Mark. Sadly enough.... I have been looking for that as well and the ONLY pcb layout I have come across is on a Boss forum and the link is dead!  :'(
A Veteran is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America

Mark Hammer

I forget where I found them, but I have some.  Send me a PM with an e-mail address that I can send attachments to.

Scruffie

If you wanna trade a pair of those 3207 & 3102 (I seem to remember you saying you had a few sets?) Then i'd be interested...

Govmnt_Lacky

Scruff & Mark. I will PM both of you. Thanks! ;D