News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Ibanez Jet Drive

Started by Paul Marossy, November 03, 2011, 11:08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dirk_Hendrik

Pertty sad to read, when following that gutshot pic, the suggestion that it is a ST9 re-release has already taken root. That will never be corrected in the I-net anymore.
More stuff, less fear, less  hassle and less censoring? How 'bout it??. To discuss what YOU want to discuss instead of what others decide for you. It's possible...

But not at diystompboxes.com...... regrettably

Paul Marossy

Quote from: Dirk_Hendrik on November 29, 2011, 04:29:06 PM
Pertty sad to read, when following that gutshot pic, the suggestion that it is a ST9 re-release has already taken root. That will never be corrected in the I-net anymore.

Why? Are people saying that elsewhere? No one will know exactly what it is until someone does a schematic for it. I'm not volunteering for it.

Dirk_Hendrik

True.
But if someone, wether you or me but probably me ;) posts a schem the genie is out of the bottle and people will keep on repeating it's a ST9 reissue "becasue they read it somewhere".

More stuff, less fear, less  hassle and less censoring? How 'bout it??. To discuss what YOU want to discuss instead of what others decide for you. It's possible...

But not at diystompboxes.com...... regrettably

newperson

Here is some text that states it is a true bypass from:
http://www.premierguitar.com/Magazine/Issue/2011/Aug/Ibanez_JD9_Jet_Driver_Pedal_Review.aspx

"The JD9 marks the first true-bypass entry in the company's 9 Series of pedals (along with the simultaneously released BB9). The pedal  has four simple controls: Drive, Volume, Mid, and Tone. The Drive knob allows you to adjust the gain, ranging from a medium overdrive to a hard punch. The Volume knob controls the output level—a full counterclockwise rotation will shut off the output while a full clockwise rotation will actually give the pedal a fairly significant boost from your base volume level."