Pedal mixer/monitoring for live purpose?

Started by rudeez, January 15, 2012, 06:12:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rudeez

Hi guys.
I have a major problem, i need something for upcomming live gigs this week in russia and india. Bought a Behringer MiniMix800 or whatever theyre called but it didnt work the way i thought it would.
Im using in-ear heaphones live (i formerly used a laptop/soundcard and was able to monitor the sound that way).
What i need is to hear backtrack/clicktrack that is beeing sent from our drummers soundcard (tc electronic live konnekt, atm through spdif since hes out of outputs, but there are spdif-rca converters so no biggie).
I also need to hear my own guitar in those in-ear headphones along with the click/backtrack BUT i only wanna send my guitar signal out from the mix, not the click/backtrack.
The best solution would be to have the ability to adjust the backtrack and guitar in volumes separate or have a blend pot between them.
I also need some sort of headphone jack in there and a volume for those and then i would need outputs for sending my guitar signal out to the house mixer/pa.
Is there any simple solution to this out there already that can be bought and or can i do a simple mixer myself like this but using and external headphone amp maybe to be able to push that volume?
Im sending my guitar from a Line6 POD X3 Live btw, no amps/cabs used, it normally goes to DI box and then house PA.
I should also say that i have good experience in building pedals and such so soldering etc isn't an issue.
Thanks in advance, im desperate now!
Jimmie, Vildhjarta

Jorge_S

your line 6 has two outputs (left right). As long as your are not using stereo effects, you should be gettin the same signal on both outputs. Use one for the behringer and the other for the real audio.

other option will be to connect the headphones out of the line 6 (if I remember right it has one) to the  behringer.